Contest rules SmileVote (SmileVote offered prices only)
From October 01th 2019 to May 01th 2020
How to Participate
- Go to participating businesses and scan a minimum of one QR code identified with the SmileVote logo with the SmileVote app and you could win instantly the prize indicated here below.
- You will find list of participating businesses at www.smilevote.com
- It is not necessary to make a purchase.
SmileVote prize and claim
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-redeemable and non-exchangeable.
- If you are the winner, at the next scan of a SmileVote QR code, you will be automatically notified by a message on the SmileVote application. You will need to indicate your e-mail address at that time if you want to claim your prize. We will contact you afterwards to deliver the prize.
- If the prize is not claimed within 30 days of the end of the contest, it will automatically be available for the next contest.
- By participating in this contest, winners authorize SmileVote and their representatives to use, if required, their names and city of residence in order to inform through certain social media that they are the winners of the contest and this, without any form of remuneration.
- The SmileVote contest rules apply only for SmileVote prizes in the first part of the survey. The prizes of the second part of the survey (when you click continue) are not covered by this policy but only that of the participating business.
- SmileVote does not manage and is in no way responsible for the prizes of the second part of the survey.
- Participating businesses are not obliged to draw prizes.
- The prizes shall be accepted as described in these rules and may not be substituted for another prize at the request of the participants.
- This contest is not opened to employees, agents and/or representatives of SmileVote, distribution companies or affiliated organizations, agencies or any interveners related to the contest and, respectively, of any person with whom such employee, agent and/or representative is domiciled or any member of his/her immediate family. For the purpose of the participation rules, immediate family is any person who resides at the same address as such employee, agent and/or representative. Any participant that is a winner in this contest and who does not comply with these eligibility requirements will automatically be disqualified.
- SmileVote, its companies and divisions and any other legal person forming part of the same corporate group, the advertising or promotional agencies related to the contest and their respective shareholders, managers, directors, employees as well as any other parties involved in this contest disclaim any liability in connection with the prizes and the contest and provide no warranties with respect to those.
- At no time can prizes be transferred. SmileVote reserves its right to modify or cancel the contest without any previous notice, provided that it has obtained such approval as it may be necessary from La Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Quebec.
- Contest rules are available on the website www.smilevote.com
- A disagreement as to the organization or conduct of a publicity of the contest may be submitted to La Regie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Quebec for settlement. A disagreement as to the awarding of the prize may be submitted to La Regie des Alcools, des courses et des jeux du Quebec only for the purpose of intervention in an attempt to solve it.
- SmileVote decisions in the contest are final and without appeal. This contest is subject to all applicable municipal, provincial and federal laws and regulations